10 Oct argh today is NOT working! wtf?!!?
HUGS!!!! It has been huge times lately and anyone who is sensitive is being wiped with bouts of extreme tiredness, lethargy, things falling apart, life changes suddenly happening that you didn’t see coming – actually – whether you are sensitive or not, people on the planet have been feeling this way! Why? Because we are on the planet is changing – and so are we!
The first thing you want to do when you are feeling this way is check in with your self-care. Sometimes the best thing you can do when this is going on is SLEEP first and foremost. If this has been going on for way longer than you think is ‘normal’ please reach out for support or see your doctor or a naturopath. It is always important to keep up to date with check ups yes, yet, the energies that have been sweeping the planet recently are set to hang around for the next 12 months or so…. so…. don’t put off self care anymore babes!
Simple Self Care Tips:
- Get more sleep: turn you phone on silent or airplane mode (unless you are expecting and emergency of course), even sleeping with your phone out of the bedroom is good to switch off (buy a $2 alarm clock if you need an alarm!), AND it increases intimacy 😉
- Get regular sleep. Even just 5 nights a week, go to bed at the same time and get up at the same time
- Trust your flow – ha – contradictory after what I just wrote! 😉 – yet, whilst sleep is important in times of change especially, it is important to listen to your own body’s needs over what anyone else tells you to do, yet also keeping in mind, keeping up with the things you know are important for your health and well being (that head and heart thing again!)
- Drink lots of water!
- Get in nature more
- Keep up with your exercise routine, even if it is a gentle walk around the block
- Speak to those you trust. So important that when you feel like it is the end and no hope in sight, that you speak to those who understand your situation and where you are at. Send me a message if you need help!
- Eat more fresh fruits and vegetables
- Know that going through tough times is NORMAL and again, reach out if you need support
- Get a massage, go for a float, sit in nature, get someone to look after the kids for 1 hour whilst you have some you time
Know that the energies on the planet at the moment are so up and down and there is nothing more unstabling that a low self care tank that makes everything 10 x worse. If you can’t do any of the above, PLEASE REACH OUT! I can help guide you what you need to do to start you back on track. Sometimes all it takes someone just to look in from the outside to help give some clarity.
Rest easy, breathe deeply and know that you are not alone! If you need support, you can join our private facebook group here for support and send me a message too https://www.facebook.com/groups/realityawareness1111/
P.S. Check out The Float Space at Maroochydore if you haven’t already! http://thefloatspace.com.au/