Our Commitment – We Respect Your Privacy
What is Your Personal Information?
Collection of Personal Information – What We Collect From You
Reality Awareness may collect the following personal information from you:
- current mailing or residential address;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- age or birth date; and
- profession or occupation.
- past history
We collect personal information about you so that we can perform our business activities and functions and to provide best possible quality of customer service. We collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services to you;
- to send communications requested by you;
- to answer enquiries and provide information or advice about existing and new services;
- to provide you with access to protected areas of our website; and
- to comply with any Law, rule, regulation, Lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator, or in co-operation with any governmental authority.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
Reality Awareness collect your personal information directly from you unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so. When collecting personal information from you, we may collect in ways including:
- when you make an enquiry about our services;
- through your access and use of our website, including when you register as a member of our website;
- during conversations between you and our representatives;
- when you ask to be placed on one of our subscription/mailing lists; or
- when you become a client or customer of ours or otherwise use our products or services.
What Happens If We Can’t Collect Your Personal Information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- we may not be able to provide our products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about services that you may want, including information about special promotions; or
- we may be unable to tailor the content of our website to your preferences and your experience of our website may not be as enjoyable or useful.
Website – Site User Tracking Experience
When you visit our website
- We may use tracking software to review and improve your experience of our Site. In particular, we may use Facebook, New Kajabi, Convert Kit, Leadpages and Google Analytics Advertising products: Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects data about our Site traffic via Google Advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. Data collected via these Google products is not linked with any personally identifiable information you submit while on our Site. If you wish to opt out of the Google Analytics data collection, you may do so on Google’s Site at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
- We use this to research our users’ habits so that we can improve our online services. Our cookies do not collect personal information. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can set your browser so that your computer does not accept them. We may log IP addresses (that is, the electronic addresses of computers connected to the Internet) to analyse trends, administer the website, track users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information.
Third Party Sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Reality Awareness is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
- As our website is linked to the Internet, and the Internet is inherently insecure, we cannot provide any assurance regarding the security of transmission of information you communicate to us online. We also cannot guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted over the Internet. Accordingly, any personal information or other information which you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk.
To Whom Will Reality Awareness Disclose Your Personal Information To?
Direct Marketing Materials
Security of Your Personal Information and Data Quality
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information For?
If I Am Based in the EAU, What Are My Legal Rights Under The GDPR?
If the General Data Protection Regulation applies to you because you are in the European Union, you have rights under data protection Laws in relation to your personal data:
- The right to be informed – that’s an obligation on us to inform you how we use your personal data;
- The right of access – that’s a right to make what’s known as a ‘data subject access request’ for copy of the personal data we hold about you;
- The right to rectification – that’s a right to make us correct personal data about you that may be incomplete or inaccurate;
- The right to erasure – that’s also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’ where in certain circumstances you can ask us to delete the personal data we have about you (unless there’s an overriding legal reason we need to keep it);
- The right to restrict processing – that’s a right for you in certain circumstances to ask us to suspend processing personal data;
- The right to data portability – that’s a right for you to ask us for a copy of your personal data in a common format (for example, a .csv file);
- The right to object – that’s a right for you to object to us processing your personal data (for example, if you object to us processing your data for direct marketing); and
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling – that’s a right you have for us to be transparent about any profiling we do, or any automated decision making.
- These rights are subject to certain rules around when you can exercise them.
- If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at email@example.com
How Can You Access And Correct Your Personal Information?
What Is The Process for Complaining About A Breach Of Privacy?